Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Dalian, China - City Tour
We had a full day in Dalian.
The original agenda included a stop at the kindergarten for a school
performance, but because we were in town on a weekend, the stop was switched to
a local retirement community center. I was pleasantly surprised with the show
that the center presented for us. Everyone was happy to take photos. We also stopped at a large public
gathering plaza. The big activity here was kite flying. We then went to a huge Farmer’s Market and as
a grand finale visited the home of a local.
She graciously provided tea and snacks, and answered questions about her
life (through an interpreter). I enjoyed the day and have a lot of photos to
show of the street scenes and more details of the stops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?
Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...




1 comment:
I'll be interested to hear about her life. Glad you're getting to interact with local people.
Post a Comment