Visitors

Monday, May 6, 2013

Busan, South Korea - Welcome to Yeongdo

Yeongdo District is a gu in Busan, South Korea.  A gu? That is a "district".




 The freeway pillars can still be seen in the background.  Nothing surprising so far, buildings are city-like, cars are regular cars.


I spotted a building with an unusual roof line.
 Buildings under construction. Red beams?
 I saw this building.  Wait, I'll get closer to that bottle of perfume so that we can see it better.
 Ah, Chanel No. 5.  Nice bottle.  Universal appeal.
 Busy, busy city area.
 All glass building with solar panels on top? That is just my guess.  Any ideas?
 I saw three things: the streak across the sky, the tall white buildings on the left, and the colorful buildings on the right and in the mountain.
 I like how the color is pulled from the top down through other building sets.

 This is a very good use of space. The canal and the freeway taking up a similar footprint.
 Tunnel on the way.  Oh, notice how the Korean writing is a little different than the Chinese.
 Stunning white development.
 And then there were these things.  I have no idea what they are.  Water tanks?
More to come!

No comments: