We finally all gathered to wait outside the park gate for the bus.
It was a nice day to take the bike to the park.
A closeup look at the band on the bike shelter.
I didn't mind waiting as there were many interesting items to photograph.
Some refurbishing happening across the street.
A local grate, photo for Nick.
The area across the street had the Happy Birthday Buddha lanterns.
Phone booth, cute.
And the official sign marking Tumuli Park as a UNESCO spot.
There is another one...no, maybe it is just a pile of dirt. How do you know?
I am very surprised that these exist undisturbed.
Identifying this rider is going to take some research. Wikipedia. Oh, nice, found a list of "Equestrian Statues". Scroll down and click on Korea - South. No luck. Add yet another item to my "to research" list.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity I have had this bracelet for decades. It is simple: a...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...













No comments:
Post a Comment