Visitors

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dalian, China - Fish, Fish, Fish and more Fish

This is beginning to be a little crazy.  How many options do you need?  There are the slimy and the squirmy, the shelled and on and on.  I tried to cut back on the photos, but wanted you to see all of this.  I was having a blast snapping the photos.  I must have looked like I had never seen anything like this.  I haven't, not quite like this. And we must have looked funny as our little tour line stayed together in a long line in the middle of the aisle.








 Conch shells?  I remember seeing huge smelly piles of these as a child as we drove through Savannah.  Sis or Mom, correct me if I am wrong.  But I remember the smell.  These didn't smell but the mere sight of them brought back the memory.

 Oh good, now we get to move in to a different department.



 And on to the good stuff.
Next up, snacks!

No comments: