Visitors

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dalian, China - Jiuguang Dalian Department Store (Part 1)

Our final stop on the tour was at a huge department store.  The website for this store is listed below.  My browser gave me an option to translate the page, which I did.
http://www.jiu-guang.com/dalian/intro/

The department store is in "a most prosperous district" and you can see from these first few photographs that this appears to be true.








 This is the entrance to the store. The elephants have red bows on their heads.
 Once inside, it was shiny and high gloss presentation.  The website indicates that this is a Japanese style department store.
 I took photos as long as I could.  I decided to ride the escalator to the top and snap as I go.  You can see what I see.





More floors to explore...

No comments: