Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Denali, Alaska - Geocaching
I love to Geocache and want to find some caches while at Denali. The problem is that I will be on a structured tour bus, not hiking independently. I downloaded all of the virtual caches while I sat in the Denali Princess lobby waiting for the tour bus. I should have done this last night because I only have wifi access while the pickup is running late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Photograph That Stays With Us: Roland Barthes and Camera Lucida
Why do some photographs capture our attention while others capture our emotions? I have taken thousands of photographs over the years. S...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
2 comments:
Here's hoping that at least one cache is near a popular tourist stop!!
We drove for 7 hours. Wildlife viewing was through an opened bus window. I'm going back to the visitor center tomorrow on way to the bus station and will pick up a cache there.
Post a Comment