The streets are very busy as we ride along on a Saturday morning. A few cars and motorcycles make their way.
This must be a section marker. I don't know what the photo of the air balloon means.
This is the way to spend a Saturday. Get together with the friends and find a huge sun umbrella.
This looks like a tour bus pick-up.
Taking advantage of the shade. These are very tall steps. It looks like half of them have been refurbished.
A section that has been torn down, no doubt for more high rise development.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...










No comments:
Post a Comment