This is the first post of a series that walks you through an amazingly HUGE market with every little thing imaginable. Ok, I didn't see furnature or televisions, but check our the variety.
This market is located in the middle of a busy area.
After an introduction about what the store was all about, the guide told us that were were going to meet back in this same area. I took a quick photo of this barber shop sign so that I could find my way back. One little bread crumb.
I have a lot of photos and some of the items I can identify, some I can't, some I will leave to your imagination. If you think that I was in a better position to actually know what these items were because I was there live, well you (and I) are both incorrect. To start with the photo below, I see the word toothpaste on one of the boxes, so that is my guess for the rest of the items.
Bottles and boxes of stuff.
A close up of the boxes. You can see the happy lights reflecting in the glass doors.
Hmmmm. Fluid with sinking and floating things.
Breads in the front?
Cookies?
Chocolate covered bugs? I don't know, I'm guessing. Why are they spaced out like that?
This is really bad but the one thought that I had at this point is that I was glad that they kept a sizeable amount of these items for themselves as they surely ship enough to the US.
Ohhhh, there's more.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity
The Name on the Bracelet: A Small Piece of Metal and a Six-Year Story of Captivity I have had this bracelet for decades. It is simple: a...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...















No comments:
Post a Comment