Visitors

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dalian, China - Market for Household items

This is the first post of a series that walks you through an amazingly HUGE market with every little thing imaginable.  Ok, I didn't see furnature or televisions, but check our the variety.


This market is located in the middle of a busy area.

After an introduction about what the store was all about, the guide told us that were were going to meet back in this same area.  I took a quick photo of this barber shop sign so that I could find my way back.  One little bread crumb.
 I have a lot of photos and some of the items I can identify, some I can't, some I will leave to your imagination.  If you think that I was in a better position to actually know what these items were because I was there live, well you (and I) are both incorrect.  To start with the photo below, I see the word toothpaste on one of the boxes, so that is my guess for the rest of the items.
 Bottles and boxes of stuff.
 A close up of the boxes. You can see the happy lights reflecting in the glass doors.
 Hmmmm.  Fluid with sinking and floating things.
 Breads in the front?
 Cookies?
 Chocolate covered bugs? I don't know, I'm guessing.  Why are they spaced out like that?



 This is really bad but the one thought that I had at this point is that I was glad that they kept a sizeable amount of these items for themselves as they surely ship enough to the US.

Ohhhh, there's more.

No comments: