I took some photographs and video during this meal and show. I didn't edit these very much and left some blurry ones in the video so that you could at least get an idea of what we saw. I am learning how to work with video so that sound and movement can be added to the blog posts.
The entire group went to this show after a long day of touring. I enjoyed the food and enjoyed the music. I was excited (when I returned to Phoenix) to go to the Musical Instrument Museum and see the instruments that are played here.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment