The Basilica...
A fellow passenger stopped me and asked if I had seen this statue at the local church. He was stunned by its beauty. I am sorry that I missed it. This is all carved in stone. Amazing.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Paperless Office: Have We Lost Something Along the Way?
Finding the balance between digital efficiency and the way we actually think and work For years, businesses have been moving toward the ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment