Departure is at 4:30 PM.
The Commodore is amazing. He was able to turn the ship around in the cove, and head out to sea.
The sun would peak through the clouds every once in a while and the colors of the town would come alive. One of the photos shows a what the town looks like when the sun is not making the colors brilliant.
This was the first time that the Ruby Princess visited St. John's. We are in store for a grand farewell from the locals.
The trolls from Iceland were onboard! All of a sudden half of the chair backs folded!
Other ships sounded their whistles as we left the harbor.
Crowds line the railing to get a few last photos.
The canon's sounded as we cleared the harbor in a grand farewell.
Looking closely, we could see a line of people at the top of the Signal Hill, waving farewell to the Ruby Princess.
Farewell, St. John's. You have been delightful!
The crew on the Pilot Boat wave their farewell.
A little cove lit by the late afternoon sun.
Possibly the most easterly point of North America?
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Paperless Office: Have We Lost Something Along the Way?
Finding the balance between digital efficiency and the way we actually think and work For years, businesses have been moving toward the ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment