Musee de l'Orangerie - Monet!!

At the end of the Tuilleries Garden is a great museum.  We sat and gazed at the huge paintings, watched children learning the fine arts, and were fortunate enough to view paintings by some great artists.  And they had an elevator so we did not have steps (we were getting a little worn out by this time).
Beautiful summer reflection with willows and clouds.

A class of young artists quietly studied the work and
created a version of their own.

I'm not the only one who stands right in front of them to
take photos (no flash please).

Tina has a new best friend, Renoir. She fell in love with his work.

More Renoir.

And more!

The Rodin "The Kiss" is outside.  We plan to see more
from this artist in a few days.

2 comments:

Ginan said...

I've never been there! A future goal!!

Tina said...

Love l'Orangerie! I could have sat there all afternoon. A prelude to our trip to Monet's gardens. This is unbelievable!!!

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...