Visitors

Monday, April 18, 2011

MS Swiss Ruby - Magdeburg - Welcome to the Dinner

The bus returned to the boat. I dumped my stuff in the room and went up to the top deck to stretch out on the sun chair and grab a few rays of the marvelous sunshine on a great day.  We “set sail” and just watched the world go by.

Dinner menu was another knockout: 
Beef consommé served with julienne of vegetables.


Chef’s Salad

Braised Beef “German Style” – beef seasoned and
braised in German beer, onions, tomatoes, until fork tender
served with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables
 (of which one was WHITE asparagus!!!)

Strawberry Panna Cotta served with Vanilla sauce.  Dessert was topped off by an incredible sunset.


PS: Mom, I just sat down in the lounge to write on Monday night.  The piano player just played “Mack the Knife”, so my guardian is definitely with me.

2 comments:

Ginan said...

I like the creativity in serving the food and the use of all of the vegtables.

The sun set was beautiful. How peaceful from the water!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful sunset! Am so enjoying reading about your travels.