Visitors

Monday, April 11, 2011

Paris - Window shopping around St Germain des Pres

We forgot that some of the Paris stores may be closed on Monday, so we spent some time window shopping.  Maybe this is a bad thing (that they are closed.) Maybe this is a good thing (that we couldn't spend more money!)

I think that my sister would like the pink tights.

Color coordinated bath and bedroom accessories...on sale!

More shoes. I don't know why these fascinate me, but they do.

Spring clothes for the kiddies.

Fine selection of some stronger beverages.

A little secret hidden park?
I think that this is a mysterious philosopher...
next great author...artist...

2 comments:

Ginan said...

Sure, I can just see me in those tights!

Tina said...

I've always loved shopping so, in retrospect, I really wish I had taken the time to walk through more of these shops and purchase a few items. But window shopping was about the extent of that part of the trip. I did end up with a couple of scarves and souvenirs ~ and my Cherubs really liked their Paris chocolates with the pictures.