Transatlantic - A Full Day of Travel

The flight left Phoenix and flew 10 hours directly to London. I slept soundly for about 8 of those inflight hours. I landed at Heathrow midday, took the shuttle from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 and had a light lunch. 
I didn't shop but there were plenty of options.
Next leg is a British Airlines flight to Düsseldorf. This is a view before we left the ground. 
Midway
A little inflight snack in festive holiday shapes. 
Landing in Düsseldorf. 
My passport was stamped upon arrival and I had about an hour before my next flight. I saw a smoker's lounge sponsored by Camel, complete with a clear warning that smoking can kill you. Other than that, an interesting grab and go (or grab and sit) place. Nice airport. 
The next leg was in a smaller plane. I had to check my carry-on luggage plane side. We sat on the plane for awhile, something about traffic around Frankfurt.  

I think that I like this plane because it is red. 
The good news is that the lower altitude gives great photos. 
I had my first taste of the famous German Christmas cookies with ginger. 
We landed in Nuremberg to a scene straight out of Casablanca. 
My home for a few days in Old Town with NBF Melanie. 

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...