Visitors

Monday, December 14, 2015

Passau, Germany - Christmas Market (Part 3)

The tour of the Passau Christmas Market continues...

 Table linens.

Knitted items




These are glass ornaments.
I could smell these roasted nuts as I approached the booth.
Cashews and macadamia nuts were two of the choices.

I bought a bag of the macadamia nuts to snack on.
This is a bratwurst and other sausages shop.


This shop sells knitted items, hats, gloves, socks, scarves. I am so tempted to buy something but I have enough cold weather gear at home.



Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Schweinewurst...all good sandwiches.
Here you can get gluhwein and snacks like donuts.

Christmas tree decorations, Santas, angels.


More decorations like reindeers and nightlight.


There is a smokey smell in the air and I see this little pizza type of shop.


More shops with reindeer and large Christmas tree glass ball decorations.
This shop sells a variety of cookies and treats. The sign also says Gluhwein and waffles. I guess that gluhwein goes with everything!


Red, red, red and more red decorations for your tree.

This is a rolled pastry. It looks like it has a cinnamon and sugar outside. It looks and smells delicious. I didn't get a chance to try this.

One more section of the market to explore.

No comments: