Visitors

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nuremberg, Germany - Back Bude Cafe

I am in Nuremberg for a few days before joining a river cruise to tour a few Christmas Markets in Germany and Austria.

I started my first morning in Nuremberg with a French croissant and latte.

This is a view of the neighborhood.

 This little shop is down the street from the apartment and will make a good place to start the day.
 This is a self serve place so I figure out how to make my coffee.
 I pick up a white paper (but didn't see the tray) and selected a croissant from the cases.
 There is a large selection including other breakfast pastries and some hot dog type of sandwiches.

 Fueled and ready for a day of touring, I made my way to the Nuremberg Castle.   This advertisement for the Christkindlesmarkt shows a nice map of the markets and will come in handy throughout the weekend.


No comments: