Visitors

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Estimated Landing Time

My flight is scheduled to land at Gatwick Airport outside of London at 9:10 am on Friday, July 6. I'll take the direct train from Gatwick to Victoria Station (about a 45 minute ride) and walk to the hotel from there as it's close. I'll check in to announce my arrival as soon as I can.

I have new ecco's (walking shoes) so I am ready to go! Bags are packed, house is ready, neighbors have been advised. I'll get to the airport in plenty of time to be patient with the lines. I've already checked into my flight using the on line check in (pretty cool system) so hopefully that will save some time.

4 comments:

Aunt Elizabeth said...

Ladee,

Well here I go again, now that you mentioned Hard Rock Cafe would you be so kind to pick up a shot glass from all that you visit. Its for the collection that I have started years ago.
Now for comments on your trip. "YOU LUCKY DOG GO GIRL GO" life is to short to sweat the small stuff. You must take after me for having the travel bug. And you mother too

Anonymous said...

Je suis impatiente d'avoir de vos nouvelles.
I cann't wait to hear about you.

I will watch carefuly the departure of the Tour de France to try to see you...

Je pense bien à vous.
coco

Nohemi said...

I hope you have a wonderful time, please don’t act “American” and complain about people driving on the “wrong” side of the car/road… : P

Also, I bet you will start to (strongly) pronounce all your t's... please admit it if you do

Anonymous said...

Couldn't believe what I just saw CNN. Major headlines "American tourist deported from England". And there was Ladee, smiling away, giving one of those parade waves.

Hope you enjoy the trip. Will buy you a sack's tea if you can knock down one of the tour riders and ride his bike across the finish line. That would be cool. I'll be watching.

asher