Visitors

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Things to have when you are stranded

I packed my suitcase and backpack to make it easy and light for me to carry. This was all in consideration for the perfect flight. But, now that I have been stranded, I realize that I do need to carry on my little toiletries in a little plastic bag. I thought that I was the clever traveler by leaving all of those types of items in my suitcase, but I had to buy a toothbrush and toothpaste. Shampoo is unnecessary, but the hand sanitizer would be nice to have now. I also need to remember to pack some type of face cream and at least mascara so I don’t look so exhausted when I am so exhausted. I also need to remember to carry on my phone charger. I didn’t think that I would need it and now I’m being cheap with my time so that I don’t run out. Oh , and those neck things sure look good about now. I’m tired of sprawling on the chairs. It must be quite a sight. I’m glad that no one is here to take pictures.

I’ve figured out how to bundle my hoarded pillows and blankets and strap them on to my backpack. I looked like a bag lady and now I’m more organized. I now look like an organized bag lady. No cart though. I haven’t reached that point yet. I’d have to find an abandoned one anyway and they aren’t just sitting around. It would be rude to take someone’s cart while they were laying there sound asleep.

The staff from last night returns. Familiar faces! Reunion! We can share our last 24 hour experiences! I’m living that movie about the guy stranded in the airport (with Tom Hanks.)

No comments: