Visitors

Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Opening Ceremonies of the Tour de France

Missed them. It’s 3PM in Philly and they started at 6PM in London (1PM here). I’ll have to read about them in the paper in London. Oh well. Maybe we will be able to get out to see the cyclists on the other parts.

I chatted with three women from Pittsburgh who were traveling with a group of 12. They had all missed their flight and we all came to the same conclusion: the incoming were late and the outgoing ones pretty much went out on time. Maybe on time departure stats mean more than arrival time stats. I’ll have to remember to ask the agent next time another one happens to come down to our end of the concourse. Well, it’s 3:17 and I only have three hours and 15 minutes until I can check in at the gate.

No comments: