Visitors

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cheers, London!

We had a good few days in London. I'll post photos when I finally return to Phoenix and charge my camera.

Kalen walked with me to the Victoria Station in London so that I could catch the Gatwick Express train. (Thanks so much!!!) It was difficult to say good-bye to him and I'll miss sharing with him and talking to him all the time.

The train ride was uneventful. Check-in at Gatwick went smooth. Of course, a few ladies complimented Vera Bradley and how pretty she was. So, I had to tell them the story about how she is also wild. We shared a few chuckles.

The flight was uneventful. I slept most of the way. We landed in Charlotte and had to claim our luggage and turn it back in for the trip to Phoenix. I was fairly nervous waiting at the claim watching all of the "other" luggage ride up the ramp. Finally, I spotted Vera!!! YEA!!! I had my luggage.

I'm in Charlotte now with a great internet connection at the airport. I have about a two hour layover and then I'm on another four or five hour flight. I checked in with my Mom so that she knows that I'm back in the US (what a good daughter.)

No comments: