Visitors

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crown Princess - Day at Sea (6)

Today we are located at 38–11.19'N 030–56.75'W. We are heading 90.6 degrees at 18.2 knots. We are passing through the Azores today and should see land (it's been a while!). The temperature is 60.4 degrees F, 83% humidity with 29.8 inHg air pressure and rising. Sunrise was at 7:13 am and sunset at 8:47 PM. The wind is at 14 knots 354.8 degrees. Sea conditions are slight with 1.5–4 ft swells.
Another exhausting relaxing day. This is NOT easy! I woke at a decent time and made it to breakfast with the group. I'm tired of the lectures, especially the woman who reads each word on her slides. She has one more day to present (tomorrow) and I'm just going to skip it.
Enjoyed a wine tasting and got the names of some new wines. Took notes. More details later!

1 comment:

Ginan said...

I'm not surprised the pace has caught up to you. I'm logging off to take a nap after reading several of your posts!!