Visitors

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Past Italy - Days at Sea


Whew! It is wonderful to have a day to sleep in and get some well deserved rest.  I attended a photography class (marvelous and learned more about my camera), a health seminar on “Detox”, and a water color painting class. 
We dashed out in the middle of the photography class to take pictures of Italy on one side of the ship and Sicily on the other.
Today was Mother’s Day and Mom has been released from room confinement. We went to Michelangelo’s for a celebratory dinner. 
I’m posting my works of art. Let’s hope that there is progress over the next two weeks! Needless to say, there is plenty of room for improvement. We are learning technique!






1 comment:

Ginan said...

You should make the third picture down a painting and take credit for it!

I'm glad Mom was feeling better in time to celebrate Mother's Day! She was in my thoughts!

Sounds like the classes are varied and interesting for you. Glad you're attending.