The chickens sleep while standing on these roosting sticks.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Globe, Arizona - In with the Chickens and the Geese
Part of the work around the ranch includes taking care of the chickens and the geese. Quite a lively bunch. The geese pretended to chase us out as we were leaving.
The chickens sleep while standing on these roosting sticks.
The chickens sleep while standing on these roosting sticks.
Location:
Globe, AZ, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...





No comments:
Post a Comment