Phoenix, Arizona - The Market by Jennifer's

A new independent restaurant opened in the neighborhood this week.  Just happened to come across it on a visit to the neighboring antique store.  Since it was close to Happy Hour, thumbs up on the decision to give it a try.  The first thing that I noticed is that there is a nice porch surrounding the restaurant.  The curtains are needed to keep things warm in the evenings.

Inside I could see individual tables set up as well as a long community table.

Menus are by the wall.  A woman explained how to order.  Just go to the counter, get a number and your meal will be delivered to you at the table.
They have a nice wine and beer selection.
 Pastries, olives and more...
 I could see in to the large kitchen.
There is a "Grab and Go" rack for quick in and out stops.
 I chose a glass of Malbec.
 As we chatted, I looked around and took a few more scenery photos.



Perfect time for a "Nosh Board".  The selection tonight was the Charcuterie.

Italian proscuitto, sopprasata, brescola, spanish chorizo.
The large olive looking things were caper berries (very tasty).
 Here are some close-ups as I played with some of my new iPhone photography apps.  Next time I won't sit facing the bright outdoors!

 I loved these little mason jars and need to order some.  Amazon, here I come!







 All in all, everything was tasty.  More items are available in addition to these snacks, but I just wanted to make a quick stop and give "The Market" a try.



No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...