Paris, France - Day Trip Maps

These are our travels for the Paris trips during the day.  Individual blog posts will detail all that happened along the way.  This map will be updated as I work through the days.  I will prompt the post to resend until the page is complete.

Maps were created using "MapMyRun.com" so that the miles walked could be calculated.

December 27 - Arc de Triomphe, Trocodero, Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars.

December 28 - Pompideau, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter

December 29 - Museum Day - Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Orangerie

December 30 - Montmartre Tour - Sacre Coeur, Artists at Place du Tertre, Windmills, Moulin Rouge

No comments:

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...