After a good night's rest, we were up and moving to take advantage of a full day's activities at sea.
Zumba class in Club Fusion with Brit Karen.
A coffee break (it was really water) after an hour of Zumba.
Yes, I took a class on how to make these.
The ship was decorated for the winter holidays.
I had an ID tag on my favorite water bottle so that it would be returned to me if I lost it.
And mid afternoon...a warm cookie and milk.
Then off to dinner and a show.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment