Visitors

Monday, June 23, 2008

George Michael Concert


Wonderful!!! I was so excited with my fourth row tickets, center stage. I've never had seats so wonderful. I sat next to Katie and Linda. All three of us came to the concert by ourselves because we love George Michael and no one that we know feels the same way. It was a blast! We were from different 'decades' so had different perspectives of him. Linda was sharing some teen crush stories...my notes listed a new born child in my home...and Katie was in college. Three entirely different generations enjoying the same music. He started about 45 minutes late (even though the tickets said that the show would start PROMPTLY AT 8PM with no bands to warm up the crowd). I fall for that every time. So I sat in my seat promptly at 8PM, and waited. But when it started, wowowowowowo, it was worth it.


New best concert friend Katie and I sitting wayyyyy up front. That is the crowd behind us!

No comments: