Salad. Pasta with meat sauce. Green beans. And yummies award winning
eclairs. Everything, even the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate tastes good.
Masses of starving women...feasting on eclairs
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?
Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...

2 comments:
...and the freedom to do eat them! After all that walking you deserve a great treat!
Ginan
Can someone come back 19 miles and pick me up. I thought I heard the dinner bell ring.
Love Ya Kid Save some for me
Aunt Elizabeth
Post a Comment