I missed my alarm this morning and slept up to the time for my first lecture. I grabbed a banana from the cabin and raced to the Theater just as the overview of Alecante started. It looks like this will be a small but interesting port.
I spent most of the day in the theater with the voyagers (today was Magellan), the “sailing guru”, another view of “Midnight in Paris”. We had a small snack at the pizza bar, then all went in different directions with the promise to meet at 7:30 for dinner in Da Vinci's.
The theme tonight was a Caribbean theme. I had a shrimp appetizer, a salad, and Cioppini (I'll have to check on the spelling.) I totally forgot to take photos!!!
Closed the evening listening to Daniel Oliver in Crooners (piano and a voice). Champagne cocktail topped it all off and I'm done for the day, miles closer to land.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment