Visitors

Monday, April 30, 2012

Crown Princess - Day at Sea (3)

I missed my alarm this morning and slept up to the time for my first lecture.  I grabbed a banana from the cabin and raced to the Theater just as the overview of Alecante started.  It looks like this will be a small but interesting port.
I spent most of the day in the theater with the voyagers (today was Magellan), the “sailing guru”, another view of “Midnight in Paris”.  We had a small snack at the pizza bar, then all went in different directions with the promise to meet at 7:30 for dinner in Da Vinci's.
The theme tonight was a Caribbean theme.  I had a shrimp appetizer, a salad, and Cioppini (I'll have to check on the spelling.) I totally forgot to take photos!!!
Closed the evening listening to Daniel Oliver in Crooners (piano and a voice).  Champagne cocktail topped it all off and I'm done for the day, miles closer to land.

No comments: