Visitors

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Galerie Vivienne

We arrived in Paris at about 9:30 am, took the train to Chatelet-Les Halles station and walked to the apartment.  Knowing that we had to get in sync with the new time zone, we took off on a walk to see the neighborhood.
Place des Victoires

Place des Victoires

Galerie Vivienne entrance w ith the cafe to the left.

Inside Galerie Vivienne. Beautiful cafes and shops.

We sat outside and had a light lunch.  Ravioli with cheese and spinach.

Four cheese ravioli.

2 comments:

Tina said...

We're here!! We're exhausted and ready for bed, but we're here!!! Ladee did allow me to lay down for a 30 minute combat nap before we started our first walk around Paris. I can't believe I'm walking around Paris. How did this happen? Who cares. I'm here. I'm excited. I can't wait to see everything!

Ladee said...

I was so excited to take this trip with Tina. I was looking forward to seeing things that I hadn't seen before while enjoying the "Must See" places in Paris with her. My plan? To take a different route from my well worn path and to keep my eyes open for things that I hadn't seen before. My fingers were crossed at the start of the trip hoping for the grand tour showcasing a city that I adore.