I have an adaptor that I can use in France, but my next extended trip includes France, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, and England. I have started the research to determine what I need to take with me so that I don't need to spend the time on my travel to get a converter.
I normally carry several electronic devices that I use on a regular basis: iPhone, small camera, and large camera. I also take a small netbook so that I can archive my photos, blog, and connect to family at home.
I want to be able to balance the variety of plugs, making sure that I can go to the different countries, with the need to charge my electronics overnight. I also need to consider space, since I will be traveling with only a carry-on bag and a backpack. I also need to make sure that I will be able to plug my US plugs in...my laptop plug is three pronged.
These are my options. The pricing is very reasonable and I am going to purchase several so that I can take a limited time to recharge.
The links below are affiliate links. These are the ones that I found on Amazon.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Photoshop Become AI? Understanding the Line Between Editing and Generating
Work in progress I use Photoshop extensively in creating my artwork. I also use Lightroom, Topaz, a Wacom tablet, photography, and traditio...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment