I spend a lot of time thinking about how to introduce Paris to Tina. Tourist spots make an easy starting place, but I really enjoy all of the other yummy places to stop. Sometimes these are sensory overload, but I am leaning towards a plan that just attacks her senses on a daily bases. Mades for a good blog!
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Europe Planning - Paris 2011
Time to start planning for my trip to Europe. I like to start with Rick Steves books, because I get a nice layout of what I can see in the limited time that I have. The next trip to Paris is with a woman who has been a friend of mine since we were 18 and living in Pittsburgh. Tina has decided to get her passport and take her vacation time...and just go. This will be a lot of fun for both of us, and I'm proud and excited to be able to show Paris to her. Rick Steves' Paris 2011 Amazon Affiliate link. (I get a small commission)
is my starting place. I've purchased a new one each year that I travel because I normally write in them throughout the trip (keeping the old ones as a memoir reference guide) and use the new ones to confirm open hours, new ideas, and to make out a new route. I want to be sure to include the wonderful chocolate shops, bistros, and cafes that are on the way from our apartment to an attraction.
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to introduce Paris to Tina. Tourist spots make an easy starting place, but I really enjoy all of the other yummy places to stop. Sometimes these are sensory overload, but I am leaning towards a plan that just attacks her senses on a daily bases. Mades for a good blog!
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to introduce Paris to Tina. Tourist spots make an easy starting place, but I really enjoy all of the other yummy places to stop. Sometimes these are sensory overload, but I am leaning towards a plan that just attacks her senses on a daily bases. Mades for a good blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Photoshop Become AI? Understanding the Line Between Editing and Generating
Work in progress I use Photoshop extensively in creating my artwork. I also use Lightroom, Topaz, a Wacom tablet, photography, and traditio...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment