Happy 25th Birthday to Kalen!!

Celebrating early at La Grande Orange! Kalen started his birthday off with a breakfast with his mother. He has lunch and dinner plans with coworkers and friends. What fun!

Yes, those are the tacky number candles used for every birthday. I dug through the "candle bag" to find the numbers. Matching ones would have been great, but it is more fun to see the multiple styles.

The cake is a yummy 8 layer red velvet cake from Tammie Coe Cakes. One slice is so rich and velvety. I can't imagine a whole cake.

Many "Happy Birthday" wishes to Kalen. I can't believe that he is 25. So grown, such a great guy.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...