Wow, these really take me back to the 1970's. I can't believe that we used to wear platform shoes that were this high. Were they really this high??? Cool shoes, but I don't dare think about wearing them now.
I did find a pair of cute little ballet slippers for 375 euro (x 1.4 for US Dollars). I will need to be happy with just a photo of them.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
2 comments:
How fun, but I can't imagine weaing these shoes either!
All I kept saying was, "Seriously..."
Post a Comment