Paris - Rue St. Honore

We walked on a new street (for us) and discovered even more adorable shops.
Rue Saint Honore

Hair clips

Purses made of fluffy flowers



Sat on a bench and watched the action.

The Metro Entrance in front of Palais Royal.

Cute bicycle

Bike Rental station.  Take it out here, ride for a while,
and return it to another rental station. Very popular.

Dishes and fun kitchen bowls.

Grills for the park picnic action.

2 comments:

Ginan said...

I really like the bike concept. That would be a great way to cover some ground as a tourist.

Ladee said...

So many shops. There was no way that we could look at everything, and then go back and buy what you wanted. Tina is a super shopper and I knew that she would want to see everything. It was delightful.

Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice

Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...