By request, I am showing you the wide variety of scarves that are available in Paris and surrounding areas. This post will grow, as I have a few more stops before I leave.
From shops in Montmartre (18 arrondisement), on the north side of Paris. There is a wide variety of colors, textures and weights with something for every taste.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
3 comments:
Thank you for the tour of the scarves! I would be so tempted every step of the way!
The scarves are beautiful! Love the colors and textures! Erinn and Kelsey love scarves. They want me to go to France so I can bring them back Longchamp totes! Thanks for sharing!
Robin,
Someone needs scarves?? Sounds like a road trip to me. Thanks for joining in on the fun.
Post a Comment