Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Berlin - Ku-Damm Strasse (street)
This street is the big shopping street in West Berlin. It was raining and some of the windows have rain drops on them, but you can see the type of products. The street is also lined with restaurants and outdoor cafes. Most were not in use, but the ones with awnings had usable tables. There were blankets on the chairs. How cozy! There was a cozy German restaurant advertising "kaffe and kuchen" (coffee and cake) for 5 euros. Deal! Yummy apple pie and chocolate cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Through Each Other’s Eyes: An Afternoon About Photography, Storytelling, and Finding Your Own Voice
Yesterday I attended Through Each Other’s Eyes: Behind the Lens at Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West. A photography friend D...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
2 comments:
Two of my favorites - Staub cookware and Villeroy. I went to a factory and outlet is Luxembourg and have a few pieces from there.
The desserts look very tempting!
should have said "outlet in Luxmbourg"
Post a Comment