From the car window
Delightful windmills.
Rolling hills.
My last "yellow Cottonwood tree".
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Abstract Become Art?
When Does Abstract Become Art? An Exploration of Creativity, Interpretation, and the Meaning of Art I was walking through an art exhibit...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing such a great article and it's helpful for everyone. Great Post!.
Kalipur Beach in Diglipur
Post a Comment