Visitors

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Phoenix, Arizona - Arizona’s Largest Laundry

I often write about"laundry while traveling" as if I don't have laundry adventures at home. Little did I know that "Arizona's Largest Laundry" was in my neighborhood. 

Periodically I take my large comforters to this local coin-less laundry. This entails finding my coinless card and hauling everything that needs cleaned but requires a washer and dryer larger than my home model. By the way, this is also a great way to finish washing and drying clothes when the family takes a trip. Done in about an hour. Bring the fam along as part of the folding adventure. 

My original cash card didn't work so I found an attendent. She informed me that they had a new system and set off to help me. She put my $7.15 on a new card as $8 (nice and friendly policy), demonstrated how the new system works, and handed the new card to me. 

The washing machine sizes range from single load to ten loads. I selected a four load model  for my two comforters. Done in 25 minutes. I moved to a large dryer and they are done in 27 minutes.












No comments: