We had finally made it from the Los Angeles airport, checked in at the dock, and were ready for the Sail Away and a few relaxing days at sea on the way to Hawaii.
I bought my coffee card (about $30) so that I could have my cappuccinos and started my adventure off right. Up on deck, the sun was sinking "slowly in the west" and the harbor looked beautiful even though it was a working area.
These photos were taken with my iPhone.
Discovering the world both near and far. Making friends along the way. Come along with me and share your comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Does Photoshop Become AI? Understanding the Line Between Editing and Generating
Work in progress I use Photoshop extensively in creating my artwork. I also use Lightroom, Topaz, a Wacom tablet, photography, and traditio...
-
I just took the photos, many many photos, so that I would have them to look at when I returned home and could research this building. The P...
-
The Ox Bow Saloon is on the National Register of Historical Places so I thought that I would drive down "historic Main Street" and...
-
After check in, I decided to take a photo walk on my street Na Porici to become familiar with the area. This seems to be a good transportat...
No comments:
Post a Comment