Visitors

Friday, August 2, 2013

Phoenix, Arizona - Pallets Food and Bar

I stayed downtown for "First Fridays" and the art walk in the Roosevelt neighborhood.  I had driven past Pallets every day on my way home from work, so I wanted to give it a try.  Cute bikes outside and it makes this place easy to find.


Casual interior.  Bar is partially inside, partially outside.
Nice patio for when the weather gets a little cooler.
Interesting mix of food.
Love the Hoisin Sauce and red chili garnish.
Hot afternoon...and nice cool beer.  Local flavor with a bit of fruit.
Sushi for opener.  Tempura on the outside. Just can't get a better taste. The waitress recommended the Mexican style one.  Very good.  
Egg roll on noodles and a salad.  Very filling. I couldn't finish and couldn't take the rest home since I was staying downtown for a few hours.
Good mix of Vietnamese and Japanese.  Highly recommended.  Northeast Corner of Roosevelt and 4th St.

No comments: