Visitors

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Prague, Czech - Touring Options

These are many ways to view the Old Town area. 

Taxi 


Trains
Fancy stretch cars
Motorcycles 
Horse drawn buggy
And wonderful red touring cars

There are also those two wheeled scooters that you stand on. The photo is on my other camera and I will add it later. 

I also found public art. I was sitting under a tree next to a large sculpture. I couldn't figure out what it was. And by that I mean both the tree and the sculpture. 



I walked around to the other side of the sculpture to take a photo so that I could look it up when I am home. Several mini events happened all at once. I figured out what the sculpture depicted. I saw the little boy posed in a delicate area. My thoughts passed judgement on the mom taking a photo of the little boy stretched out "there". And then a bird pooped on my head. I should learn to mind my own. 


Bird poop smears in your hair if you try to wipe it out with a headband and shop keepers look at you oddly when you walk in to their store with smeared green goop on your head. Thankful that my Czech vocabulary does not include words for "idiot". I didn't speak with hopes that they would think that I was Canadian. 


Ladee

"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign."
Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: