Visitors

Friday, July 31, 2015

Prague, Czech - Charles Bridge

I researched and saw that tonight was going to have perfect conditions, location and timing. Sunset on Charles Bridge. Lovely blue hour. And a full moon rising right in time with the blue hour. Add street lights and building lights, a river and a bridge and BAM!!! Magic.

I took a few samples on my phone to post for the moment. 

Lovers and locks. 



While I was identifying where the moon was going to rise, I saw that the Milky Way looked awesome. This is an app. It was too light to see it. 


Moon on the rise. Reflections in water. Lovely Blur Hour (follows sunset and is the time before the night sky turns black)


Castle in the hill. 


Old Town Square and astrological click. 

Ladee

"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign."
Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: