London - Pimlico Launderette

The Lime Tree Hotel does not have a laundry, but there is one about a ten minute walk away. I loaded my wheeled suitcase with dirty clothes and took off on the adventure.

This was my destination.



The hotel had a nice handout to help me find the laundry.

With an easy to follow map on the back.

I had to cross the Ebury Bridge and thought that this sign was funny.
So, they have signs for that?

This is the building with the laundry. I was happy to note that there was a pub nearby.


Instructions in English!

Large washers and dryers made this chore a snap.

There were quite a few washers and dryers in this small space.
No waiting for an empty one.

I went next door, had an espresso, and plugged in the laptop.
The laundry was completely done inside of an hour and I was happy with my washed, dried and folded clean clothes.


No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...