London - Knightsbridge Cafe and Restaurant

We were hungry after attending William and Kate's wedding at Hyde Park so we stopped at the Knightsbridge Cafe and Restaurant.  We were able to get a table outside, although it was covered and closed in because of the pending rain.




Checked out the coffees and decided on a cappuccino.  K selected iced tea.

The Tuna Ciabatta looked good (7.25 euro)

My coffee.

The iced tea was canned peach tea and tasted more like peach juice.

I think that the little sugar packets are cute.

The meal was medium okay.  I think that the bread overpowered the tuna.

My son had taken me to see "private mews" in 2007.  He knew where there was a really beautiful area.

"Mews" are the old horse stables that have been turned in to apartments.
This area is not as nice as the one that he showed me.  I need to dig through my 2007 photos and post it.

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...