Visitors

Saturday, July 6, 2013

San Diego, California - Jasmine Seafood Restaurant

Jasmine is (obviously) a Chinese restaurant in San Diego.  The plan was to get a large table and enjoy the Dim Sum.  We got to the restaurant about 10:45 in the morning and as we left, I see why that decision was made.  By the time we left, there was a line out the door waiting for a seat. That is GREAT recommendation. I made sure that I put a reference on Yelp and TripAdvisor.  I liked it and would go again.  (Great and entertaining company too, which added to the experience.)
Tea (Pu-erh and Jasmine) on the table, several chili sauces and we were ready to start eating.
I can't describe most of this but wanted to show the variety.

The "try something new" for today was "Chicken Feet".  Just bite off a piece (which finally dawned on me was a "toe") and eat around the bone, just like a regular piece of chicken. 
Tasty coating and sauce, but it just felt a little funny.  New and interesting.
You can see the variety on the table. Vegetables. Fish, pork and chicken.

4609 Convoy Street, San Diego, California
www.JasmineSeafood.com 

No comments: