Visitors

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pacific Ocean - Long flight to Beijing

The flight from Phoenix to San Francisco seemed very short.  I didn't sleep the night before and so I was sound asleep before we took off.  There was a four hour wait in San Fran so by boarding time I was ready to take another nap.

The flight was full and it was funny watching all of the interaction as people tried to find places for their duty free bags.

I watched a few movies and slept.  The flight was almost 13 hours.  The group is staying at the Beijing Marriott City Wall. Ate dinner at the hotel tonight (Beijing noodles) and now I am off to sleep!

1 comment:

Ginan said...

I think the long flight is the toughest part of the trip. That and arriving tired and out of sync with the local time. It always takes me a few days to get in sync.