Visitors

Monday, February 4, 2008

Zpizza



ZPizza - what a surprise. Just when I thought that I was very jaded towards pizza. We shared these two pizzas at a meeting, and it was enough to make you want to stop talking and just eat.

The first one that I tried was "Casablanca" with homemade roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, parmesan. This was very good and I was torn between sharing it with the group, or trying to have it all to myself.

The second pizza was an American with organic tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions. Very good also.

zpizza a franchise, so if you are interested in a new business check them out at http://zpizza.com/. AND if you are interested in just eating good pizza, their menu offers a wide variety of tastes.

My apologies to the loyal fans. I've been sending photos to the blog, but not sending much information. I'll try to get better! Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: