Cookies - What Fun!!

I noticed an open house retirement party this afternoon (on someone's Outlook calendar as I was scheduling a meeting) and decided to go for a snack. 

This is the newly retired, looking quite happy about the whole ordeal. 



After wishing her well, I talked to a few people that I did know then made my way over to the good table. What a surprise to see her image on the cookies!!


This sparked another conversation and I was told that they were made by Parker's Crazy Cookies. What a fun idea!  Check out their website (no affiliation).  

http://www.parkerscrazycookies.com/

Ladee

"There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign."
Robert Lewis Stevenson

No comments:

Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne?

  Why Are There So Many British People in the Dordogne? What you have noticed around Château Marouatte is not incidental. The Dordogne has ...